What's it's a wig!'?
it's a wig! introduces High Heat Resistant fibers both trendy & beautiful styles of wigs.
Especially, it's a wig! produces VARIOUS styles of short-cut High Heat Resistant fiber wigs, you can style it yourself.
Shown Color: DX2733
Wig Care Instructions:
- Detangle the hair before wash.
- Soak the wig using a mild conditioning shampoo.
- Gently Swish the hair and pulling or rubbing.
- Condition & Rinse by letting the water run through.
- Gently finger brush and lay hair on a flat surface to dry.
- Dry naturally or use a blow dryer with a diffuser.
Wig Care Tips:
- For curly wigs, Hair-net maybe placed during air drying.
- Do not sleep on wet hair.
- Use curling or flat iron only when hair is completely dry.
- Use a wide-toothed comb for waves and paddle brush for straight.