It's a wig! - EDEN
Type: Synthetic Wig
Model Shown Color: TM280
• Iron Friendly Safe Up To 350~400F
• Tangle free
• Detangle the hair before wash
• Soak the wig using a mild conditioning shampoo
• Gently swish the hair and avoid pulling or rubbing
• Condition & rinse by letting the water run through
• Pat dry access water
• Gently finger brush and lay hair on a flat surface to dry
• Dry naturally or use a blow dryer with a diffuser
Wig Care Tips:
• For curly wigs, Hair-Net maybe placed during air drying
• Do not sleep on wet hair
• Use curling or flat iron only when hair is completely dry
• Use a wide-toothed comb for waves and paddle brush for straight
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. A 15% Restocking fee will be applied.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Order processing time 2-5 days.
USA: 3-6 business days.