Aunt Jackie's Half & Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk
GABBY'S BEAUTY SUPPLY
Refresh dry, thirsty natural hair with Aunt Jackie’s new Flaxseed hair milk recipe. Formulated with nourishing Coconut Milk, Avocado and Marshmallow Root, this hydrating remedy not only moisturizes, but helps detangle and soften. Rich in Omega fatty acids, Flaxseed is widely used to help prevent thinning & shedding, and for improving hair’s health, overall. Great for use on hair types 1a-4c, and as an excellent moisture therapy for protective styling.
How to use:
- Use as often as you shampoo & condition hair.
- On clean & conditioned damp hair, lightly saturate hair with Half & Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk.
- Using a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends of hair and working upward toward the roots, gently comb through hair.
- Do not pull through tangles.
- Apply more to especially tangled or knotted areas, as needed, and continue to comb through.
- Style as usual.
- For optimal use, clean hair with Aunt Jackie’s Sulfate-Free Purify Me Co-Wash Cleanser, and then repairing damaged hair with Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Hair Masque.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Di-PPG-2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-12, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/ Acrylamide Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Citric Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal