The shorter style that you have been craving is finally here in the It's A Wig! Wig – Cheering. The Cheering will have your friends cheering the moment that you put it on and walk in the room. The Cheering is made out of natural-looking fibers. They are so realistic that no one will be able to tell the difference when you are wearing it. It is also iron friendly from 350 to 400 degrees, so heat styling is always going to be an option for you. The real line part will create styling options that you have not even thought about yet. Finally, there are many different colors that you can choose from to finalize your new look. Make no mistake, you will not be finding a better-looking piece than the It's A Wig! Wig – Cheering.
Wig Care Instructions:
- Detangle the hair before wash.
- Soak the wig using a mild conditioning shampoo.
- Gently Swish the hair and pulling or rubbing.
- Condition & Rinse by letting the water run through.
- Gently finger brush and lay hair on a flat surface to dry.
- Dry naturally or use a blow dryer with a diffuser.
Wig Care Tips:
- For curly wigs, Hair-net maybe placed during air drying.
- Do not sleep on wet hair.
- Use curling or flat iron only when hair is completely dry.
- Use a wide-toothed comb for waves and paddle brush for straight.
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. A 15% Restocking fee will be applied.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Order processing time 2-4 days.
USA: 3-5 business days.